Monday, February 9, 2015

Cleaning out the cobwebs

Greetings!

I took a Bachelor(ette) break, because let's be real...Des' season was so boring I couldn't get into it.  Because of that reason, I never felt the need to watch Juan Pablo's quest for love.  And because I knew nothing about JP's season, I never "met" Andi.  Heck, I don't even "have a connection with Chris" but something about Prince Farming made me think I should blog again!  Well, that and the fact that I have 2 supportive friends, and one friend who is so bored with the trashy selection of ladies and Chris' ability to swap spit with someone every 30 seconds, that this season was sure to be blogging gold!



I'm starting with whatever week this is.....the To Be Continued episode which begins with Kelsey experiencing a panic attack.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment