Monday, February 16, 2015

Home Is Where The Corn Fields Are

Let me just begin by stating, a weather update will interrupt tonight's viewing every 30 minutes.  Really hoping it happens during commercial breaks, not during cry fests!

How fun, Becca has a 1 on 1. 
Pretty sure it would've been better suited for last nights episode, because now this is choppy, but whatever.
She is looking oh so happy in that bright yellow top...it would really liven up the blah that was Arlington.  They are pretty cute together.

"That's what I love about you the most - it feels really real." -Chris
They do look rather cozy on that couch!

How do Becca & Chris always end up on a roof with a beautiful background?? 
And a BAC logo.  Woo hoo Delaware!

Pretty sure Britt slumping into the couch announcing she packed her stuff and THINKS she is going to leave, is really just a fishing trip.  She's fishing for the girls to beg her to stay and encourage her and solidify her "connection" with Chris. #DramaRama

"I'm going to talk to him tomorrow." -Britt.  So just leave today!
Woo hoo Carly for calling Britt out on being indecisive.  Man, Carly's one liners and facial expressions are top notch!

Pre Rose Ceremony Observations:
Whitney - Wants Chris to meet her family (however that's defined)
Jade - freaking out over the nude modeling
Britt - Tell Chris my heart isn't in the right place

No cocktail party.  Yikes!
That means no "I want to go home" or "I posed nude" time.
I do love Kaitlyn's sparkly dress!

I think Becca and Whitney are wearing the same color lipstick...and Britt is wearing lipstick from the 80s.  Whitney laughing at Britt taking Chris away is spectacular.

Chris looks pissed while Britt is chatting.  And I'm pretty sure Chris wanted to cancel the party so he could just avoid Britt and send her home.

"Does it matter?" -Chris
"yea" -Britt
"Why does it matter?" -Chris
Oh my goodness I wish I could add pics to this blog because Chris has given some AMAZING facial expressions during this argument.  Homeboy got mad!

Who stops walking in the MIDDLE of a driveway to stand and cry????  Seriously.  Get it together.  Not that sitting in a pile of leaves is any better, but goodness.  Hide somewhere.  And that cry is 100% fake.  I know a lot of toddlers....that's definitely a fake cry!

"Carly's my friend. I mean we hang out and talk every day." -Britt
Actually, that's not correct.  You live in the same space because you are on a tv show and "hanging out" is your only entertainment option.  Oh and you're down to just 5 other people to talk to so you probably talk to all 5.


Chris walks in - Britt is gone - and the girls want to celebrate in the worst way!

"I thank you for those who spoke up. I thank you. It only reconfirmed where I was with my thoughts and feelings about her.  I'm not playing games." -Chris
And Carly is thinking "woo hoo, I did it!"

OMG Carly vs Jade.
We all know, had the cocktail party happened, and Chris knew about Playboy...we'd be meeting #KaraokeCarly's family.

So much for "thanks for speaking up" because now Carly is going home.

MAN.  Carly took that like a champ!
#KaraokeCarlyForBachelorette #Please #SheIsFunny

STUPID weather update!  Cut some commercials and I would be able to see the beginning of Chris & Becca's date, not just Becca running into Chris' arms.

Becca's Hometown
And they are canoeing in alligator infested water why exactly?

Dang!  The first time you brought a guy home it was with a camera crew.  Talk about pressure for all involved!

Goodness. Becca's family is not helping the situation!  And her sister....not a fan! 
  • Becca's sister - really do not like her
  • Becca's mom - not exactly the supportive mother, how sad
  • WHAT....no chat with Dad or the brothers?????
The State Fair of Louisiana!  Woo hoo!  Bring on the Fried Snickers and Fried Cookie Dough and Funnel Cakes!!!  Ok fine, the Ferris Wheel, that's good stuff. 

Whitney's Hometown
I would like to visit Chicago.

Whitney is very confident.  However, "What do you say we go make a baby?" talk about AWKWARD!

Oh dear, scrubs?  I'm already uncomfortable.  However, Chris does look fantastic in scrubs.

NO NO NO do NOT make him visit the specimen room with a cup and magazine.  AWKWARD AWKWARD AWKWARD

OMG "There's Playboys everywhere" -Chris
WILL HE SEE JADE???????

"What kind of hometown date is this?" -Chris
AHHHH and now we can breathe!!!!

STUPID WEATHER! I have no idea what happened because I came in with "that's so great of you to ask"

  • Uncle Johnny - he's funny!
  • Sister Kimberly - she's totally playing devils advocate. but let's be real - Whitney LOVES her job, and I think she'd have to sub out humans with cows/pigs/horses.  Loving that she has a cheat sheet for her chat with Chris! 
  • I would love to see a chat between Chris and Gramma.  She's probably really funny!
Holy cow!  That's a lot of pressure on that expensive bottle of wine!  I mean, let's put a ring on the finger before you're opening that bottle or goodness, that was some expensive regret!

Kaitlyn's Hometown
Nothing like meeting in a back alley! Gotta give her credit for her sense of humor!

Ok so this rap is just freakin hilarious. 

Gosh Kaitlyn has a lot of family to introduce to Chris!  But wow to that backyard fire pit! I hope they make smores!  So far I love her family the most!

  • Mom - She sees light in her daughter's eyes - see, that's supportive
WAIT...That's all we get to see from this date???????  No chats with Chris and the family????

Dang, she rented a billboard.  Wow!

Jade's Hometown
Wow. Talk about not being overly excited to see Chris.

So the State Football jacket - not a good time to hand out gifts.

  • Dad - he's listening to Chris and thinking "you don't know about Playboy do you?"
  • Brothers - "she's been a wild mustang, a free spirit." AKA, she shouldn't be in your top 4
Storm clouds. Perfect setting for the conversation ahead.  So they went to a hotel?  I'm so confused.  I mean I supposed the Motel 6 is appropriate for Playboy.

It is at this point I wish we could see Chris' thoughts. 

"When I first moved to LA, I was approached to pose for Playboy, and I did" - Jade
smirk - Chris

"If you want, I don't know, I could show you some of the photos. If you want to." -Jade
"I mean, this is about you. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I mean. sure." -Chris

**I'm not sure what made him more uncomfortable...viewing Playboy w/Jade, or standing with Whitney in a sperm specimen room**

I have to give Chris credit, in the moment, he handles things very well.  He's good with words and word choices.

ROSE CEREMONY

Holy cow Becca, that is a SHORT dress.  And Whitney, also short and oddly cut dress.  Funny, the Playboy gal wore a floor length gown.

It looks like Whitney enjoyed some late night infomercials and bought a Bump It.

Someone should give Chris a tissue.

Bali.  This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment