Monday, January 28, 2013

#4 Roll the Dice, Tierra's Not Nice


Man.....a minute in and Tierra looks ROUGH when Chris Harrison comes to visit. And yes, Chris Harrison will always be Chris Harrison, not just Chris much like Kacie B will always be Kacie B, never just Kacie. Moving on!

The variety of loungeware puzzles me. Is it hot is it cold? So many varieties!

Leslie H....your cards have been dealt. You are not Sean's Happy Ending (she's friends w Penny's bf on the show, Happy Endings and had a cameo a few weeks ago)...stop crying!

Sean appears to have had his ears lowered since last week.  He and Selma seem super comfortable together in a romantic way whereas last week Leslie M and Sean seemed just flat out adorable for life!  Sidenote...if I climb up a mountain, I'd want to eat dinner on top of said mountain...all that climbing can't go to waste! Oh Selma! Bless your heart.

Catherine & Sarah & Amanda are funny!  I'm bothered by ABCs fake anticipation stunt and showing roller derby fight that was from the professional team!  Poor Sarah!  She's such a good sport and AshLee is such a great motivational person!  Love it! They'll be friends for life! 

I love that AshLee and Lindsay try to keep the conversation going and Tierra is just plain mean. 

Tierra. Let me just list it for you.
1. You applied to be cast. You knew going in what to expect
2. Short shorts and heels are not ok for a date especially when your shirt is also short
3. Sarah & AshLee are super sweet don't be so mean to them.
4. Based on your demeanor, I'd never hire you. Or be your friend.
5. If you're not going to fight for a date, you're probably not going to fight for your marriage
6. You need Jesus

Trainwreck. I mean Tierra, You're not breaking down inside & holding it all in.....you're breaking down on national television and letting it all out. Sidenote.... only Lindsay had the hot tub idea...kinda makes it one on one.

I lost respect for Sean by giving Tierra the rose. That wasn't cool.  She didn't 'earn' it, she bullied him into it. Not cool Tierra, not cool. However, in Sean's defense he doesn't see what we see and we don't see what he sees. I so want to be an in the house spy...like that dream I had!!!!!

Leslie H....I have to agree, I'd choose the man over the jewelry. However, isn't it Bachelor rule that you get the shopping spree you go home?  I would feel so awkward dress shopping! Actually, you could take me to JCrew Banana Target or Loft and I'd feel awkward!  I'm a little sad you're wearing a great dress and a necklace worth more than what's in my bank account but your posture is not glamorous like your outfit.

Again, Tierra is the only one ever eating! 

The necklace removal reminds me of Kate Hudson running out in How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.

We focus on what Tierra does wrong because does Tierra do anything right? But way to rise above and apologize...even if it was all an act. Ps....keep your boobs in your dress.

Oh Catherine! I think you're the future Mrs. Sean Lowe. You two seem to have a great connection but it seems hidden. Much like Jef was hidden until the library date.

Poor Amanda....she has a massive chin bruise!!!

I'm still team Leslie M, AshLee, Catherine

Fairly confident Sean is the first lead in all of Bachelor franchise history that is genuinely on the show for its intended purpose...which is to fall in love in a 2 month time period, get engaged and vow to be together until death parts you. He just seems so different. It's like he really is on the dates, not acting for the camera.

What is this year's theme song?

No comments:

Post a Comment