Monday, January 14, 2013

#2 Tom Petty & the Art Gallery

Clearly I pick myself for Sean but since I'm not nearly as skinny or pretty as the gals on his "I'm Sean and I'm super hot, I love God, family, kids, dogs and laughing so here is my super hot season" I have decided that I would like him to choose:

Desiree aka Dez
They seem to be on the same playing field.  It does worry me about last weeks preview with a boyfriend invading.

Leslie M aka from Arkansas but lives in DC
Sure she's from Arkansas and living in DC but she seems smart and they are cute together.  Bless her heart going back for a kiss!

Catherine
She's adorable.  She seems really genuine and real.  She's not putting on a show, just having a good time.  Funny gal!

As much as I like Kacie B, I think Sean moved her from friend zone out of respect and doesn't want to crush her.  I think she'll go kind of far but not Top 5.  She's a good resource for the girls and gives funny interviews!

I do think Sarah is sweet but I think she'll get in her own way.

People I don't like:
Tierra
Amanda
Model girl who is book cover winner
Daniella
Taryn

I do think Sean's season moves quicker than others.  He is very matter of fact, let's do this and move on. In a sweet genuine way.  I would like his family to write a book on raising boys to be men.  It just seems very real this time around.  Not scripted or typical Bachelor awkward.

I totally want to be a bachelor mole and pretend to be one of 25 but report the crazy each day/every few days during rose ceremony.  Speaking of crazy....I know she is from Charlotte and all yoga and what not but sweet Katie...your hair would like to be introduced to a brush and some product.  But good for you for announcing a toxic environment and removing yourself...thought I thought you and Kacie B would be normal friends for a few weeks.  Back to Kacie B....love that her occupation is "Ben's Season"

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment